How much $$$ in tracks a month - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

And most tracks are ones I know and I listen to them on random in vehicle and at work so I kind of get to know them passively

And drinking and ebay is worse then drinking and beatport... Yeah I make heavy use of itunes wish list and just throwin in cart and picking few at a time... I also try to hit my pool memberships before I start buying..... However I'm really bad for itunes if beatport had an app still like itunes does Id be in dog house worse then am lol

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by lucidstrings View Post
    And drinking and ebay is worse then drinking and beatport... Yeah I make heavy use of itunes wish list and just throwin in cart and picking few at a time... I also try to hit my pool memberships before I start buying..... However I'm really bad for itunes if beatport had an app still like itunes does Id be in dog house worse then am lol
    try playing vinyl imports are up to 17$ a pop these days it seems..

Umm when I was buying vinyl regurlaly after import tax freight dollar conversion I was paying between 20-30 a record.. I can remember getting 10 records for $200 and it was a deal.... I have no problem paying for vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by daviedavedave View Post
    Way less than that... when I was up in the region of 100 quid+ per month I noticed that I hardly revisited 2/3 of my music because it was, frankly, rubbish. Now I have a 2 or 3 stage filtration system of putting a track on a wishlist, then re-listening a few times before taking the plunge. It seems to work!

This is right on the money...
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    This is right on the money...
    This thread inspired me to go and have a listen to some of my 'forgotten tracks'.

There's some serious dross in there. DJDownload must have seen me coming a mile off!

LoLz.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234