Timecode cd's

Thread: Timecode cd's

Tech Mentor

Default Timecode cd's

I have basically lost 1of my Traktor timecode cd's. To be able to use them again with cdj's do I have to have my original disc. Or will I be able to use a friends timecode cd's?

And seeing as though I do have 1 disc is there a way I can burn that to a blankun cd? And will it DEFFINITLY work not being the original cd I receive with my a6?

Thanks guys

You can copy your original disc to a new one, no problems.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Am on the same situation i really dont understand why NI dont let registered user download the traktor timecode from your registered products!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Tech Mentor

A little tip if your burning your own timecode, burn a few tracks after the timecode then if you have any issues you can switch to an audio track and click thru mode within seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Scott View Post
    A little tip if your burning your own timecode, burn a few tracks after the timecode then if you have any issues you can switch to an audio track and click thru mode within seconds

Thats actually a really nice tip!!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

If you still have one cd just rip the file from the orginal using itunes and then burn to blank discs. There should be 3 "tracks" on the original disc you only need the second one which is the main timecode signal, The other two tracks are used for browsing etc.

Whenever i use timecoded CD's i never use my original discs just burnt copys of them. Top tip though i normally burn them as Audio CD's rather than MP3 Cd's as you never know when you might bump into a CDJ 1000Mk2.
    Parts
    Technics 1210//CDJ400//DDM4000//X1//Audio 10//MBP 15" Mid 2012