loading a drum kit into maschine 2.0
    Tech Wizard

Default loading a drum kit into maschine 2.0

when i try.. it loads a kit into a square... not into a scene.

so it loads the whole kit into one square..
    it wont load the kit into the scene so i can use the whole kit

anyone know what i am doing wrong?

Can't imagine what you might be doing wrong. Are you trying to load from the controller or the software? In the software library browser, click on the All Groups icon (second from the left). Click the Kits tab below. Double-click the name of any kit in the list. It should load into whichever group you're focused on.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by frankiefilth View Post
    Can't imagine what you might be doing wrong. Are you trying to load from the controller or the software? In the software library browser, click on the All Groups icon (second from the left). Click the Kits tab below. Double-click the name of any kit in the list. It should load into whichever group you're focused on.
    yes, in that groups category there is literally nothing..

i have komplete 10 loaded into my computer and i'm thinking maybe it's not loaded into machine for some reason?

Tech Wizard

everything loads properly and perfect in the old version of machine... the new one on the other hand - doesn't work properly ... loads a whole kit onto one pad.

Tech Wizard

ok so it loads up the whole kit in battery... but it loads it onto one cell. .... machine version 1 works perfectly... version two can't seem to find any of my samples and doesn't load the kits properly .. maybe i need to contact NI

Hmm.. I'm at a loss as far as offering up some advice Jessie. The only thing I can think to do is back everything up, reinstall 2.0 and be sure that all your library directories are in their proper places. If that doesn't change anything, definitely call NI. Have you opened up the preferences window to take a look at your library directory and rescan everything?