Needing Help

Thread: Needing Help

Default Needing Help

I have a Behringer CMD DV-1 controller.
    I have it hooked up to my system (2 Numark Pro TT-2 decks, Behringer DDM4000 mixer, Novation Dicer controllers, Traktor Scratch Pro).

I would like to set the Behringer controller to activate the effects in Traktor Scratch Pro, as well as be able to load and use other effects I would like to use (ie: Air Horns, Bomb Drops, Vocal Name Drops, etc).

Can someone help me with this? Unfortunately, Behringer doesn't give much help through their website and forums.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I assume there is a traktor mapping that you can download from the Behringer website. That should do you as a starting point. Alternatively you can map those functions yourself VERY easily in the controller panel of Traktors settings menu.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Kooper1980 has it. The mapping is very intimidating to start. But once you have mapped your 1st button. You'll be a pro in no time
    Denon DJ/MC6000KMK2/Launchpad S/LaunchcontrolXL/Traktor Pro 2/Bringin it since 96.

If a hillbilly like me can learn mapping, anyone can
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "