Trance tech toolers - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Another good example is

Even this is fine by me

In the early 2000 I was really big into mixing trance up until about 2006 when things got harder to find good tracks and kinda went away from it and then believe it or not iTunes got me back into it

Hands down this one of my all times favorites

Andrew Bayer is definitely my go to guy for Prog/tech trance. I used to really like the Jaytech sound when he was signed to Anjunadeep. Not so much now he's moved over to Anjunabeats. The Anjunadeep podcast is a great source of inspiration. Jody Wisternoff, James grant, Shingo Nakamura, suspect 44 all play and produce great progressive tunes IMO.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Cheers Koop .. just subscribed to that one
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yup ajunadeep has been pretty reliable for decent tracks at least for past year I've been following

Here one that'll do maybe bring some Cheeder from early 2000s back

That lasgo label looks awful familiar....I think I might own that on vinyl.

Also, anjunadeep has been good for a lot longer than a year. I remember when A&B started it. It wasn't long after I started spinning, and I was still on vinyl at that point. I don't think I got my first DVS until later that year, which was about the time I switched to what was, at the time, called "progressive".

And it seems like the non-boring part of "progressive" evolved into one of the deep houes sounds that also gets labeled as a bunch of other things...and is pretty fun in the right context.

And the best thing is that we're not paying $12/record. So, keeping up with a couple sounds is possible. Keeping them separate....that's harder.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast