Traktor scratch pro 2 2.7 error when upgrading
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor scratch pro 2 2.7 error when upgrading

Hi all. Whilst upgrading from tsp2 2.6.4 to 2.7.0 I had to abort install due to insufficient hard disk space. After making space on hdd. I tried to reinstalled traktor 2.7.0 to be met with the following error message. "No previous installation found. Please run the full product installer before running the update installer". The traktor desktop icon doesn't work any more. (Win 7). Any help getting the update installed would be appreciated. Thanks.

You should keep your HD AT LEAST 20% empty. If you don't, your performance is REALLY gonna suffer.

If you didn't have enough space to install a software update, your drive is REALLY full...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Sounds like it got past the "Uninstalling previous installation" stage already .... oops
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

I originally installed traktor on a small 250gb partition. I need to clear out all the repeated clutter from all the downloaded updates. I'll transfer them to another partition.

Tech Wizard

I fixed the problem. Had to re-activate tsp, then download update again. It successfully installed after making sufficient room. Thanks for your replies guy's.

glad you got it sorted
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "