Transition's for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Deejaesnafu View Post
    look guys, none of you should be hopping in a thread unless youre going to add to the conversation. period. there is no room for anyone to judge the merits of another persons query. if the question is so far beneath you that you need to break out the google hammer, just dont answer. its that simple.

everyone knows how to use google and everyone also knows it can be hard at times to sift through the 10 million hits for something that suits your actual situation. it is very very nice to go to a forum of experienced people and start a brand new conversation that suits your exact situation and ask questions and get answers in sequence rather than trying to piece it together from google, and this is especially true if youre new at something. its not anyones fault for seeing someoone tearing it up on a s4 in a youtube vid and say to them self " hey that looks fun", and want to learn , even if in your non humble view they are starting in the wrong place.

seriously if we all start bashing all the newbies that ask something, this site would die, and there would be 15 trolls left wondering whatever happened to the awesomeness that used to be DJTT.

and now since i wouldnt want to be a hypocrite, heres a good vid for the OP:

Thank you for standing up for me and making these people understand where i am coming from, your a good man.

Newbies are the new age coming through and it helps so much if someone can just give a different angle on a question that presented to the forums. Thank you

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoDJ View Post
    I have and will spend all day teaching someone the basics if they show interest and some effort.
    I don't people to teach me, just share different angles on where they source their information from

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I don't mind answering to newbie questions when people show some enthusiasm for learning.
    Good man, i have enthusiasm for learning, i have motivation on becoming something in the music scene, dedication on where i want to be and passion to the music scene

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    and how are you going to bring your own style in by looking at how others do it?
    When i look at some else's work it does not mean i will be copying their style just get better understanding of the techniques and then intergrade in to my work and my style.

We all have learnt from watching people, tutorials and practicing on your techniques and flow. All i can say is what and see

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vernz View Post
    Hey does anyone know any good tutorials about transition beats while syncing another track through. Also i am using 4 decks
    Watch this

But I don't know really understand what you want to be honest, maybe you're looking for a one button buildup or something.

I get the impression the OP is trying to drive a ferrari after just sitting his licence in a mini.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Banned

Just watch the video, play with yourself a lot, and you'll get it. That guy is like a DJ Yoda, don't feel....just do.....

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JaF View Post
    Just watch the video, play with yourself a lot, and you'll get it. That guy is like a DJ Yoda, don't feel....just do.....
    Yes i will thank you

Now i will put everything into action and see how far i can achieve

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by deckard26354 View Post
    THiS!

Exactly why I have not bothered with this forum for a long time. Full of younger folk with their new controllers wanting fame and to be the next Avicii, or whoever is the 15 mins of fame for the moment.
    When (and I hope I'm not being too presumptuous about age here) we all started dancing in clubs, hardly ever saw the DJ, only listened to the music, and that was it for the love of dance music.
    Now all I see on these forums is Kids, getting bought/buying a controller. Illegally d-loading about 100 tracks, attempting to mix and coming here for shortcuts when they get frustrated.
    The plain and simple rule is practice with the music you love. And more importantly don't do it to be cool and famous, do it because you love the music and Im sure youll find it 10 times easier to progress.

I do not do this for the fame nor for the money i do this because i have passion in music. Kid who me? Because i am a newbie?

I do not want to rush my music i want to get it to where i want. Therefore this is take time and understanding of all the software i use to produce and reconstruct songs, mixes, mashes, produce beats, record vocals with independent artist. I don't download tracks and add effects and claim i am a deejay. I study music and i study how i think i will add my flow and release my creative expression and message into my music
    Last edited by Vernz; 11-14-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I get the impression the OP is trying to drive a ferrari after just sitting his licence in a mini.
    Nup far it but if you see it that way so be it, each to their own. The beauty of a forum community is people help each other, encourage others, show them alternatives if they think the person is not trolling.

Jester think about this look, at the reaction i caused on here! Not a troll, true to my word.

Maybe i should of wrote a in depth review of my inquiries but after looking at some of the reactions everyone was so quick to jump the gun.
    Last edited by Vernz; 11-14-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast