Transition's for Traktor Pro 2
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Transition's for Traktor Pro 2

Hey does anyone know any good tutorials about transition beats while syncing another track through. Also i am using 4 decks

Thank you
    Vernz

I don't understand what you are asking...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking...
    I meant to write does anyone know any tutorials about "transition techniques" whilst using 4 decks on the Traktor S4

can you transition two tracks on two decks?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

So.....Vernz, why are you spamming the forum with a thread per question when I'm pretty sure all of the answers (or at least places to look) are already on here, on the blog, and hundreds of other places?

We're not going to take you from zero to good in a few posts, and we couldn't if we wanted to....you have to put in the work yourself.

To help some, look up the blog post on mixing for a stage or something like that. But, if you don't already know how to mix on 2 decks, don't bother.

I went on to the blog and searched "Mix Techniques" and wow! this came up

http://www.djtechtools.com/?s=mix+techniques
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    So.....Vernz, why are you spamming the forum with a thread per question when I'm pretty sure all of the answers (or at least places to look) are already on here, on the blog, and hundreds of other places?

We're not going to take you from zero to good in a few posts, and we couldn't if we wanted to....you have to put in the work yourself.

To help some, look up the blog post on mixing for a stage or something like that. But, if you don't already know how to mix on 2 decks, don't bother.
    You think i am spamming, you do?

I am entitle to put up as many post as i would like help with. Do you have a problem with the way i a thread on here? Is there some sort of rule on here if you ask a question if others have. You are meant to help not try to spin this on me and show your superior authority on here!

If you don't ask you don't know! Hence why i was questions.

We all have busy schedules chasing our dream, passion and goal in life. There's all 24 hours in a day and only so much can get done due to work.
    Try to be abit more empathic rather sounding more opinionated and arrogant.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by keithace View Post
    can you transition two tracks on two decks?
    Yes i can mix with two decks but i am trying to bring my own style into how i mix my songs

I must be missing a few things because i can not seem to get songs in the right place
    I want to create playlist that are the lastest ones that have been released and intergrade them into my sound

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I went on to the blog and searched "Mix Techniques" and wow! this came up

http://www.djtechtools.com/?s=mix+techniques
    See how that is helpful very helpful, thank you!

Tech Wizard

Sometimes all you need is someone to show you just once and that's all that is needed for me but it does not work like that. People envy to quickly and causing them to think they are the best that ever walked this earth. Please really?

mostapha i honestly do not care who you are in life if you may be some tech guru, celebrity or who ever you are. Learn to help someone people judging a book by its cover!
    If you told me that face to face i would tell you exactly this because your just like everyone else. You think your better than me, abit more tech skills than me and you seem the one to be trolling!

When i read through threads it seem like these DJ Tech tools are non responsive and helpful.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast