Transition's for Traktor Pro 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vernz View Post
    I am entitle to put up as many post as i would like help with...You are meant to help
    Maybe stop acting like an entitled little prick. No one owes you anything. You aren't entitled to anything. I, we, are not meant do do anything.

We're all here becuase we love music and enjoy using technology to perform.

Your multitude of simple questions and the way you wrote them led me to believe that you have made absolutely no effort to find the answers for yourself. If that's the case, answering your questions won't get you anywhere.

And, for what it's worth, the blog post I suggested you search for (here, literally the first google result) lays out a simple way to do what I think you were asking about that is extremely effective with a great tutorial video.

I'm sorry if I'm being an asshole, but showing some semblance of effort on your part will proably get a more positive response. And, like I said, no matter how much people help you....if you aren't willing to put in any effort, it won't matter.

Tech Wizard

It's not are to be nice and show some respect you judgment piece of person

Have you had your heart broken lately, maybe you found out the love of your life has been cheating on you? Sounds like it

I know how to use google and the effort is 110%, very quick to judge aren't we

Be nice its cost nothing

Tech Wizard

mostapha i honestly do not care who you are in life if you may be some tech guru, celebrity or who ever you are. Learn to help someone people judging a book by its cover!

When i read through threads it seem like these DJ Tech tools are non responsive and helpful.

Don't worry about me i am all good worry about your personality, what you think because you make music and you are who you are who think's that you are better than me, is that how you are as a person.

I just a few questions to put the puzzle together. Technology is advancing so fast, with prices for technology are just getting out of reach. I have only been new to the technology side but not to worry as i am a quick learner

Maybe you had a good life everything look after for no stress no problem for you. You have nothing positive to post then simple but no you had to say something.

I am entitle to do whatever i want say whatever the fuck i want, i really don't give a shit who you are because you sure as hell were not taught manners

Don't worry you will see

Tech Mentor

You're not entitled to get help with anything, Vernz. If you have a genuine question there are lots of people willing to help you. But if you ask several questions that can be solved by looking into the manual for a minute or doing one quick search, not many people will be bothered.

Banned

Is there some sort of rule on here if you ask a question if others have.
    I wouldn't call it a rule as much as a common courtesy to use the search function before asking a question but we are all guilty from time to time of just asking first. For somebody who goes on about only 24 hours in the day and such, you can understand that.

As others have said, start with 2 decks.

Banned

Have you had your heart broken lately, maybe you found out the love of your life has been cheating on you? Sounds like it
    Now that's just beyond stupid. He doesn't sound anything like that at all. So odd that people imagine such nonsense about people they don't know. I always imagine people to be like me, rich with hot wives, it's much nicer.

could everyone please stop insulting each other?!

@vernz: the question you have asked was answered several times, there are thousands of tutorials about how to transition, here in the forums, in the blog and if your google game is on point you'll also find a lot of other forums, video tutorials and so on. please up your search skills before opening up a thread. merci beaucoup
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

look guys, none of you should be hopping in a thread unless youre going to add to the conversation. period. there is no room for anyone to judge the merits of another persons query. if the question is so far beneath you that you need to break out the google hammer, just dont answer. its that simple.

everyone knows how to use google and everyone also knows it can be hard at times to sift through the 10 million hits for something that suits your actual situation. it is very very nice to go to a forum of experienced people and start a brand new conversation that suits your exact situation and ask questions and get answers in sequence rather than trying to piece it together from google, and this is especially true if youre new at something. its not anyones fault for seeing someoone tearing it up on a s4 in a youtube vid and say to them self " hey that looks fun", and want to learn , even if in your non humble view they are starting in the wrong place.

seriously if we all start bashing all the newbies that ask something, this site would die, and there would be 15 trolls left wondering whatever happened to the awesomeness that used to be DJTT.

and now since i wouldnt want to be a hypocrite, heres a good vid for the OP:

Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Tech Guru

It's not are to be nice and show some respect you judgment piece of person

Have you had your heart broken lately, maybe you found out the love of your life has been cheating on you?
    Have you had your heart broken lately Mostapha? I think what Vernz is proposing that if you teach him how to do transitions, he will instruct you in the arts of love.

Sounds like a fair trade.

Tech Guru

Don't worry about me i am all good worry about your personality, what you think because you make music and you are who you are who think's that you are better than me, is that how you are as a person.

I just a few questions to put the puzzle together. Technology is advancing so fast, with prices for technology are just getting out of reach. I have only been new to the technology side but not to worry as i am a quick learner

Maybe you had a good life everything look after for no stress no problem for you. You have nothing positive to post then simple but no you had to say something.

I am entitle to do whatever i want say whatever the fuck i want, i really don't give a shit who you are because you sure as hell were not taught manners

Don't worry you will see
    Thats a lot of words to say you cant be bothered using google.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast