Traktor + Maschine integration
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor + Maschine integration

Hey guys I have recently found a mentor that i'm going to be learning from and he uses Serato and suggests getting the TTM57SL. Although I seriously dig the built in sampler to me it's the only thing that Serato has going on Traktor. The GUI of Traktor is just so nice and well laid out. This got me thinking I know Maschine can do this to an extent but it takes a little more work. So I thought what would be the ultimate Maschine Traktor integration, besides the current midi sync obviously. How could NI take these 2 simple yet advanced programs and continue to make it simple when used together. The image I have in my mind is of Traktor and Maschine in the same window but split in half so you can see both. If you had tracks in Traktor you could drag them down to Maschine and turn them into one of your blocks. Maschine would also operate similarly to Traktor, easy loop functions and follow the beat grid system. However they plan to do it has to be streamlined, I want integration that I don't even have to think about how to accomplish it, I can just do it. How do you think they'll pull it off?

Tech Guru

Just FYI .. NI has hinted at working on an advanced sampler and also on tighter Maschine integration. They are working on TP 1.3 already and my guess is that will be the focus.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music