new dj techtools layout
    Tech Wizard

Default new dj techtools layout

i would have appreciated a dynamic layout, good work nevertheless.

see attachment, thats how the page looks like on my screen (24" inch widescreen, which are used more frequently nowadays)

Not sure why the nav bar and header and are different on the forum and the store looks different too.

Sort of feeling like they're all a bit more disconnected rather than one site. On the one hand i like that you pull in different technologies templates to make the site (vBulletin, Wordpress, etc) is in keeping with the djTT vibe. But I think it would look tighter if every page had the same look.

In the Nav Bar, the midi map page is called "mappings" and on the forum the smae page is called "midimap".

Be better if it was all consistent.

Nice one
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Well I like it, good job & keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by djmaxone View Post
    Not sure why the nav bar and header and are different on the forum and the store looks different too.

Sort of feeling like they're all a bit more disconnected rather than one site. On the one hand i like that you pull in different technologies templates to make the site (vBulletin, Wordpress, etc) is in keeping with the djTT vibe. But I think it would look tighter if every page had the same look.

In the Nav Bar, the midi map page is called "mappings" and on the forum the smae page is called "midimap".

Be better if it was all consistent.

Nice one
    Its going to have the same look, we just haven't updated it just yet - but it is going to happen shortly

my guess is the designer/programmer is probably using a template or some sort of software for the store and probably just hasn't customized that, or the forums, to coincide with the rest of the site....

i keep on clicking on the store link by mistake, cuz thats were the forum link was...love the layout tho
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |