Problem with song orders in Traktor Scratch Pro 2 (2.7.0)
    Tech Convert

Default Problem with song orders in Traktor Scratch Pro 2 (2.7.0)

Hey guys, first timer here so go easy on me lol.. So basically, before I updated my Traktor software, I used to go into my "iTunes" folder within traktor, and always sorted my songs by "Date Added". Don't ask me why, I am just used to sorting it that way. Any ways, I'd hit the date added tab so that all my newest songs in iTunes were at the top, all in order from newest to oldest. However after I updated to 2.7.0, whenever I hit the date added tab, all the songs get mixed up into no particular order what so ever. Whenever i hit the date added tab, the first 20 or so songs are over 4 years old, then after that they are all mixed up. I know it is not a huge deal but i just find it very annoying, because I like to have all my newest songs right at the top, so I know where they all are. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I have tried re-importing my iTunes library and it is still doing the same thing. Any feedback is appreciated... Thanks!

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Welcome.

Can you tell me how many tracks you have in your iTunes library?
    When you sort your tracks in the iTunes browser (in Traktor) how long does it take to finish sorting?
    Mac or PC.

Karlos

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Welcome.

Can you tell me how many tracks you have in your iTunes library?
    When you sort your tracks in the iTunes browser (in Traktor) how long does it take to finish sorting?
    Mac or PC.

Karlos
    Thanks for the reply, I have 1213 songs in my iTunes library, and it takes about 2-3 seconds to finish sorting (Before the song order error occurred, it would sort the songs instantly). Also, I am on PC (Windows 7).