Tekken's Ultimate FX - Mapped for Midi Fighter 3D [Beta Testing Thread] - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oerwout View Post
    Looking forward to it.
    Best mapping for my workflow & dj'ing I tried (and I tried a lott : )
    Quote Originally Posted by DarioDeLima View Post
    Happy to see this mapping is still in the works, been waiting patiently for the update and extra features...
    Just plugged in my MF3D and installed the mapping! So, yeah... Back on it

Quote Originally Posted by djmichaelk View Post
    seems its not working well for me my pages wont show up like the freeze and decks pages ect
    Sorry to hear. Did you import provided .MFS file in to the Midifighter Utility and click on "Send To Midifighter"?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post

Sorry to hear. Did you import provided .MFS file in to the Midifighter Utility and click on "Send To Midifighter"?
    I ended up getting it to work works great
    Traktor Scratch Pro 3.01 /MacOS High Sierra/Macbook Pro 13inch Early 2015
    MF Twister /Kontrol F1/Kontrol X1 Mk2 x 2/XDJ 1000 MK2 x2/Maschine Mk2/RMX 1000
    DJM 900 Nxs2 /HDJ X10s

Default Update #2

Attached in first post you will find new mapping - updated to v0.1.2

-various effect LED output bug fixes
    -added three new deck pages
    • Remix Deck page 1
    • INSTA Key Adjust buttons
    • Ploop Mode - let me know what do you think about it! (I plan on doing a demo video of this page)

Cheers!

Eventually, great job Stewe.Will give this a thorough workover this weekend and get back to you some time next week..looking forward to this...

Default page select

i cant seem to get the page select to work. when i hold down the deck button nothing happens. everything else works fine though. any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by danksta View Post
    i cant seem to get the page select to work. when i hold down the deck button nothing happens. everything else works fine though. any idea what i might be doing wrong?
    Hi danksta,

The Page Selector button is mapped as a hold type modifier which is associated with red pop-up buttons. Pressing only the Page button won't do anything if you didn't press one of red buttons in order to select one of seven different pages. Let me know if that might be the case.

Default Update #3

Updated the mapping to V0.1.3

-Fixed unresponsive Delay T3 buttons in FX Page 1 regarding both the "Hold FX" and "Toggle FX" mode. Due to M3 (direct mode) conflicting with M3 (inc/dec mode) this buttons would become disabled after pressing the Echo Freeze button. Workaround was to switch >FXPage2 >FXPage1 but it should be good with this update.

-Fixed the Echo Freeze LED Output in FX Page 1, toggle FX mode.

You are a very, very, very good man. My F1 is on the fritz...and as much as I love my MF3D, I was admittedly underutilizing it...because Tekkens mapping is one of the best...

Really excited for this.

Thanks Stewe, will let you know if I have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by danegermagne View Post
    You are a very, very, very good man. My F1 is on the fritz...and as much as I love my MF3D, I was admittedly underutilizing it...because Tekkens mapping is one of the best...

Really excited for this.

Thanks Stewe, will let you know if I have any issues.
    Thanks for your reply dangermagne. I look forward for your feedback about this mapping

Cheers!

Will jump on this over the weekend and do a few tests, I too used tekkens mapping with the f1 as it was great, though have been using this alot as of late, reason being i find the MF3d buttons way more responsive then then the f1, now that i see a page for samples has been added, this may just become my go to controller, Indeed you are a good man Stewe..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast