Anyone use an Emagic EMI 2/6 soundcard?

Default Anyone use an Emagic EMI 2/6 soundcard?

http://emusician.com/recording/emusic_emagic_emi/

A local distributor is selling this for $39 as part of a liquidation sale. I haven't been able to find too much info on it, as it seems they're out of business. But from what i've seen, I've read that it has low latency, and 24-bit sound, with 96K sampling....2 inputs, 6 outputs with a 1/8 inch headphone output.

From what i've been able to find, I think this card used to sell for $399?

If that's really the case, then $39 is a HUGE steal.

Just wanted to hear real testimony's as opposed to the online reviews.

Thanks.

After trying to look up the company, I can't seem to find anything.

I wonder if that'll present a problem in terms of getting the proper drivers. Most of the articles seem old too.

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    After trying to look up the company, I can't seem to find anything.

I wonder if that'll present a problem in terms of getting the proper drivers. Most of the articles seem old too.
    I have this soundcard. It's great. In fact I liked it so much I bought 2. It's what I DJ with to this very day. I use it in Traktor 3.41 with no problems. My latency is set at 5.5ms and gives no problems.

It has good sound quality and volume. The headphone jack is a mini jack, but that's fine because I use IEMs for monitoring. The headphone volume knob gives massive volume through IEMs, so be sure to keep it very low. I have even used it's inputs in a effects processor loop where I record a DJ set in Traktor and use an external effects unit because I don't really like the Traktor effects.

I have the drivers for your. They were bought by Apple and I think Apple still hosts the drivers also. I will try to find the website link for you.