Need Help writing a paper. Help me out people!
    Tech Wizard

Default Need Help writing a paper. Help me out people!

Hey guys, long time since I have logged on here.

The reason I am back is I need the help of some DJs. I am writing a report for school on being a DJ as a career choice and I am doing some interviews with my fellow DJ's about the career. Some of my contacts fell through and now i am short of meeting my minimum of 10.

I am asking is any of you would be willing to conduct an interview with me about what it's like to be a DJ. I would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT if you decide to help me out.

The interview is completely confidential, you don't have to reveal any personal information if you don't want. If you do, the information will only be accessed by me and my instructor and even then we are under obligation to the university and will be held liable if any of that information is leaked. In short, it is guaranteed to be anonymous.

I need people who have worked as a DJ and have gotted paid for such work even if you do it part time it's not important. What is important is that you have been PAID for doing it (which implies you have done it as a job and not just a hobby).

Sorry to ramble on, but anyone who is willing drop me a message, or leave me your contact information, i can do the interview over the phone or skype, or just e-mail you all the questions and get your response back via e-mail.

Again. I would be very grateful to anyone who would would help me out by letting me interview them.

Thank you guys, i'm counting on you

Genre: Progressive House, Deep House, Electro House, Disco House, Vocal Trance, Uplifting Trance, Eurobeat, Eurodance, Italo House, Chill Out, Ambient Trance

I donīt mind helping you. At least I try to get payed every time lol

Tech Wizard

Thank you to everyone who responded but I do need a few more volunteers. You can just PM me your e-mail and I will send you the questions (I won't attach them if you're afraid of viruses) and then you can just send them back to me whenever you're finished.

I really do need them by thursday though so sorry for rushing you guys.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help out.

Genre: Progressive House, Deep House, Electro House, Disco House, Vocal Trance, Uplifting Trance, Eurobeat, Eurodance, Italo House, Chill Out, Ambient Trance

Tech Guru

^hey nice to see some more canadians on djtt forum. check your PM's bud, i'd be happy to help you out. cheers

Tech Wizard

This sounds like an interesting paper. I would be interesting in seeing what your finished product is, you can always change up the names and things if you want to keep people anonymous, but it might be an interesting read. I would let you interview me but I have yet to do anything but make mixes inside my laptop.