Traktor Pro 2 - Songs have started to skip
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Pro 2 - Songs have started to skip

I have just bought a new laptop which runs windows 8.1 . i have copied songs from my external hard drive which i was using onto the new laptop and installed Traktor Pro 2. I tried it for the first time over the weekend and discovered that loads of the songs were jumping like a cd would if it was scratched.

I am getting bit nervous now coz I have a crazy run of 3 xmas gigs a week starting on Thursday and i am not sure what the problem is . . . any ideas?

Thank you

Do you know if multicore processing is on or not if it is on turn it off.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    Do you know if multicore processing is on or not if it is on turn it off.
    Thanks for the reply . . . I have tried it with AND without and it still skips. Something else I noticed, it appears to only do it with WMA files as opposed to MP3's

OR

Is it just a problem with Traktor working alongside a new toy? I used to use W7 and now, 8.1 with i7 processing and I have never experienced this before???

Any thoughts?

Tech Guru

It's weird, I hear so many people having problems with multicore processing, but I've never had an issue.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior