Active Stereo Crossovers

Default Active Stereo Crossovers

Recommend me some under $100 and go!?

Closest I could find that I'd trust is $140 for a dbx 223xs. Maybe someone will cut you a post-cyber-monday deal?

Yeah It doesn't have to be under $100 I just mean not a 600$ one lol I'm thinking I should get one and split up by bass bins since once of them doesn't have a crossover and has just been running sub out to second one but because it clips so incredible easy then I think I need a crossover because I don't think the first bins crossover is covering the sub out

I just bought this guy http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-CX23...s=cx+behringer

It's gotten some bad reviews for the power supply crapping out but I'd figure I'd try it for $80 shipped. Plugged it up for the first time last night and my pa system sounded noticeably better. Don't have anything to compare it to though. We'll see how long it last for.

Yeah just saw that one this morning.... May try it see my issue is I have two subs one has an active cross over in it other one doesn't.... The one with active crossover one has a sub out/link so I run my second sub off of that but fuck it clips easily way quicker then should so I suspect it's because the main sub doesn't pass over the cross over frequencies properly... I'll maybe revist it's manual

IDK what subs you have but the KW181 I just got has a 100Hz LP crossover. Problem is the output of the sub doesn't have the lows filtered out so the speakers reproduce the whole frequency range. Other subs I've used do cut the lows out of the output so maybe your running a high passed signal into the second sub...???

Yeah my main sub has an internal active 120hz cross over

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chaser720 View Post
    IDK what subs you have but the KW181 I just got has a 100Hz LP crossover. Problem is the output of the sub doesn't have the lows filtered out so the speakers reproduce the whole frequency range. Other subs I've used do cut the lows out of the output so maybe your running a high passed signal into the second sub...???
    Just bought one as well, can't wait to get it.