Hawtin Effect - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Hawtin Effect

Konix and JTHighower thanks for this and a great easy to follow video .

Quote Originally Posted by Konix View Post
    Thanks, I made a video showing how to do all this for anyone else interested (also give thanks to you jthightower45 at the end of the video)...

MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Thanks for the video, going to watch it now!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_JCohh View Post
    ***posting just to get subscribed to this thread so i can actually read it after work...***
    this.

It seems the video on here has been deleted, but I bookmarked it some time ago, not sure if it's the exact same one, but I have one here and it is just superb, quick easy and simple to follow. I'm not even great with all this techy stuff, but I followed this video and had the Richie Hawtin effect in Ableton in 15 minutes or less. If you wanna know how to get this effect, then watch this.

Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Default How wouldl you set this up on Traktor?

Thank you for the demo vid. I'm not sure on the Traktor X1 how I would set up Group effect on FX1 and Single on FX2 ... To launch at the same time from one button trigger? I know two, that easy obviously ... But is there wa way to map it to one?? Sorry fro noob question.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Strange isn't it? Can't tell what else could go wrong there... btw I made a quick demo vid:

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamsonAtTechtools View Post
    Thank you for the demo vid. I'm not sure on the Traktor X1 how I would set up Group effect on FX1 and Single on FX2 ... To launch at the same time from one button trigger? I know two, that easy obviously ... But is there wa way to map it to one?? Sorry fro noob question.
    That's practically the same principal where instead of mapping FX to second button you simply go ahead and apply it for your first button command.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Strange isn't it? Can't tell what else could go wrong there... btw I made a quick demo vid:

Stewe.. that sounds awesome. How can i map that with my Kontrol X1 MK2 or (got one in
    a few weeks again) an Xone:K1 controller?
    To be honest thatīs everything i personally need on effects for my sets with traktor.
    Donīt wanna use too much of them. :

Quote Originally Posted by Konix View Post
    Thanks, I made a video showing how to do all this for anyone else interested (also give thanks to you jthightower45 at the end of the video)...

any chance to see that vid again? itīs unfortunately down

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678