Purchasing from agiprodj.com ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    DJTT doesn't sell everything, and their prices aren't always the best.
    But they have a great pricematch policy, really friendly service, and they facilitate this wonderful community. Well worth a few extra bucks (if it does end up costing you extra). That said, obviously you don't have much of a choice if they don't carry the item.
    Aaron Benjamin
    soundcloud.com/djaaronbenjamin
    facebook.com/djaaronbenjamin

Tokyo/Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by drewjonn View Post
    http://www.agiprodj.com/cyber-week.html

look at this man, the sale looks crazy, a 15% discount and another 150USD cut off from the price. should i believe it to be true?
    Excludes items already discounted, sales items, demos, open box, customer returns, video demos, bundles, some packages & items under $100 with free shipping.
    Still a bomb ass deal tho.

Are you saying that you're getting the case and DDJ-SX2 for 1070? If so, that is an incredible deal...
    Aaron Benjamin
    soundcloud.com/djaaronbenjamin
    facebook.com/djaaronbenjamin

Tokyo/Toronto

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by eggy View Post
    Are you saying that you're getting the case and DDJ-SX2 for 1070? If so, that is an incredible deal...
    no i think its gonna be 1287 since the coupon doesnt work. its unbelievable if it works though.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by mostapha View Post
    I've bought a few things from them over the years. They're definitely legit, though I don't exactly know how they do their business. The things I've bought from them were below Guitar Center's cost (I was an employee at the time), and my manager told me to go ahead and order from them as opposed to them price matching (to below the already generously discounted employee price).

The stuff showed up relatively quickly (not Amazon fast) and in new shape. If they were b-stocks or anything like that, I never knew.
    man, that freaks me out. should i do it? the deadline will be tomorrow for me i guess. i asked them to ship after my confirmation next month, meanwhile i have to pay first to seal the discount.

Tech Guru

I'd just do it.

Most B-stock stuff looks like new anyways.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

And AFAIK, they do honor returns.

Tech Wizard

I bought my mixer from there. Great transaction.

I bought a denon MC6000 from them that was cheaper than anywhere else on the net, I've bought B stock cases that looked brand spankin' new, and I just bought a Z1 from them (why does DJTT carry every piece of NI gear EXCEPT this!?) on black friday as well. They're legit.

Tech Mentor

maybe it's just me but i find that they always sell 3 bucks cheaper than average OS. i think i'm gonna do some great deals there as long as they keep such a nice price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12