Dylans Setup

Thread: Dylans Setup

Tech Wizard

Angry Dylans Setup

this is my old setup - CDJ 2000 Nexus x CDJ 2000 Nexus x Traktor Kontrol s4

Should be adding a DJM 800 to it soon! sold the traktor s4 to get some money in my pocket so am currently running of a horrendous £30 numark mixer. hopefully have a decent mixer again soon!

photos show my setup with the S4 as a mixer and with my c**ppy mixer

IMG_7461.jpgIMG_7452.jpgIMG_7410.jpgIMG_7407.jpg

What a beast setup mate! Did you find you were able to fully utilize 4 decks? Dat Numark

Hey man, just IMO but don't get the DJM800, it really has a bit of a lifeless sound. If you can stretch to a DJM900 they play nicely with the CDJs and it sounds 10 x better.

Other than that i'd get a djm850 or any allen and heath mixer.

Shame to put those CDJ2000 nexus through a mixer that doesn't do em justice. Personally think the mixer is the most important bit of the set up cause of the sound quality
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Hey man, just IMO but don't get the DJM800, it really has a bit of a lifeless sound. If you can stretch to a DJM900 they play nicely with the CDJs and it sounds 10 x better.

Other than that i'd get a djm850 or any allen and heath mixer.

Shame to put those CDJ2000 nexus through a mixer that doesn't do em justice. Personally think the mixer is the most important bit of the set up cause of the sound quality
    cheers for the reply! Unfortunately i couldn't stretch that far, i have it now and imo its pretty beast compared to that of the numark its for home and it means im used to the functions of a pioneer mixer, so when gigging i will feel at home. Managed to pick it up for £600 which is a nice deal not to much. maybe i can invest in one later on once i have a little more money!