anyone use numark mixdeck with virtual dj 8?
    Tech Convert

Default anyone use numark mixdeck with virtual dj 8?

i have just started using vdj 8 with a mixdeck express however . . . when i have finished using use AUTOMIX, i cant seem to control the laptop with midi controller!

songs are showing on screen and playing etc BUT the play doesnt work! i am having to close vdj down and start again so that i can use controller properly.

Any ideas on how to get round this?

I think it's save to say AUTOMIX mixes automatically. No interference by the controller.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Umm sounds like a setting can you control the laptop with it before enabling automix? I know I have seen this before and I think you have to hit the cue to pause it but can't remember.... Is it just the play controls or all midi control is lost?

Tech Convert

i haven't tried everything, but the play and cue are certainly disabled. it just means i have to use the mouse to control it which defeats the object really . . .