NAMM 2015 Roll Call!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NAMM 2015 Roll Call!!

So who is going to NAMM this year?! Anything you guys are excited to see released? I am happy that I get to go this year and am even more stoked that the synth section will be double the size of last year. See y'all at NAMM!!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

how do you attend? i might be able to take some vacation time to check it out. it looks like you have to be a retailer in order to attend?

It is an industry conference. IIRC the only way you can get it is if you either work for the industry, family or friend, showcaser, or media. I have been trying to attend for a while and finally got a hook up through a friend of mine.

lucky! Have fun and come back with a report.

Interested in hearing about the Korg Odyssey...
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    lucky! Have fun and come back with a report.

Interested in hearing about the Korg Odyssey...
    I know they are releasing it on the day of NAMM. I am looking forward to playing with it. Hopefully Behringer has a sneak peak at their version of the ARP odyssey. So many toys that make the noise!!

A yes! And ask them if there will ever be a new version of the BCR2000 when you're at their booth as well.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Hey guys - I will be at NAMM again this year, this time, debuting a new company and new product!

Rich (Thud Rumble) and I have partnered to start a company we're calling Tipsy Circuits. We will be debuting a new eurorack synthesizer module, one of the most powerful and definitely one of, if not the most ambitious ever, at the Muff Wiggler booth (#1371, Hall E). We've put some audio teasers up at souncloud.com/tipsycircuits. You can follow also us on social media @tipsycircuits, @djhardrich, and @botstein (sambotstein on Instagram).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Sam
    Last edited by botstein; 12-31-2014 at 02:36 AM.

Still waiting on my vacation request to be approved. See you all soon.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I'm hoping to see a Xone:43(c) Xone:63(c) or a Xone93(c). And a XDJ-2000.
    Kontrol X1MK2 <3

An XDJ-900 would do for me.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast