Music Discovery/Where to Find Tracks - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

This is really helpful. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel43 View Post
    Nando’s, a restaurant chain in the UK introduced an online feedback survey as Nandos Feedback UK where the customer from the restaurant can share Nando’s customer feedback.
    http://surveydetails.co.uk/feedback-nandos-co-uk/
    Spamming forums is a great way for a business to end up getting tons of negative feedback by proxy. Jus sayin
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

I found this site recently, and it lists releases not on spotify etc:

https://curated.audio/

Quote Originally Posted by DJ LayLine View Post
    You will find music in hundred of online stores.
    Tip1: Listen hours of other DJs and musicians mixes and sets to find tracks that fits your taste.
    Tip2: Subscribe to get unreleased Promo's. That is the most important thing. New unreleased sogs will make you stand out from the mass DJs and do the next step. Your ability to find good songs before others, is the trick.
    I'm very curious about how to subscribe to get unreleased Promo's? Could someone explain where to sign up for that?

Default Experience Techno Zip DJ

Hi all,

I am a beginner DJ who has the ambition to take my hobby more into the music I like the most: (minimal/melodic) Techno .

Right now I'm searching for a DJ pool wich has a decent and extensive collection of techno music, since buying every track individually will be quite expensive. Zip DJ claims that they are the only record pool a DJ needs and is the best in it's range. Unfortunately you can't check the specific labels, tracks and artist before signing up to Zip DJ.

My question is: what is your experience with Zip DJ when it comes to techno music? I'm not looking for the really mainstream tracks only, but also to some specific artist/subgenres. I am curious at your opinion if you are able to find at least some tracks of the artist I like. Artist I prefer are for example Bart Skils, Boris Brejcha, Worakls, Ann Clue, Einmusik, Solee, Charlotte de Witte, Enrico Sangiuliano, Andrea Signore, Maceo Plex, Deborah de Luca, Joyhauser, Keith Carnal, Kevin de Vries, Mark Reeve, Noir, Nur Jabur, Paul Rich, Pig&Dan, Push, Reinier Zonneveld, Sinisa Tamamovic, Stephan Hinz, Tiger Stripes and AKKI. It is a very wide range of techno genres, I am aware of that . Since I can't check what exacly is on Zip DJ, you would really help me out if you can share your opinion / if I can find tracks from those artist! If there are any other good record pools / websites where you can find good techno music, i would appreciate it a lot if you can share that with me.

My other question is the following. If I subscribe to Zip DJ, I would prefer to subscribe to the 100 downloads per month subscription. If there is a month where I download for example 80 tracks; are the 20 tracks I didn't download that month brought to the next month? So the next month I can download 120 tracks because I did not download the full 100 tracks I've been paying for in the previous month? I know the record pool DMS supports that construction, curious if Zip DJ does the same thing.

Any tips of where to get your techno music from are very welcome! DMS wasn't a succes for me in this genre. Now I'm using HypeEddit/Soundcloud, but I really have to be lucky to find something nice there.

Thanks in advance for your respons!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112