How to switch set when the other dj uses Pioneer? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mixers are no different than your S4 brutha, other than they don't have jog wheels and don't require a computer.

Good luck on your gig! Hope you have a blast!
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

oh and it also helps to google pictures of the mixer. especially if you haven't touched the one that is going to be sitting in the booth you are playing at. that's how i made myself familiar with mixers and i didn't looked like a noob when arriving in the clubs
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

trust, i had this same concern when i first started out. only thing to do IS ASK. glad you did here. great community we have. good luck on your first gig!
    DJ: Pioneer DDJ-SX // Sennheiser HD 8 DJ
    Production: Macbook 15" // Ableton // M-Audio Oxygen 49 MIDI Keyboard // KRK Rokit 5 x2
    Soundcloud ii My Setup

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by RephleX View Post
    For those who think i should've known this and this is a newb question, back the hell off since i'm sure there was a time that you didn't know this..
    You're not making friends with this. Yes it's a newb question, no we don't blame you for not knowing. We blame you for not searching this forum about this as it has been asked AND answered a thousand times already.

So is there anything else that still confuses you? What do you plan on doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Student View Post
    You're not making friends with this. Yes it's a newb question, no we don't blame you for not knowing. We blame you for not searching this forum about this as it has been asked AND answered a thousand times already.
    For your information, i tried but i did not find what i needed. Some people just got to make a problem of everything. Thanks for putting some "Helpful" information mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    So is there anything else that still confuses you? What do you plan on doing?
    Nah, i think i can figure everything out now :P .
    Last edited by padi_04; 01-08-2015 at 11:26 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12