Weird audio issues with Traktor, need support
    Tech Wizard

Default Weird audio issues with Traktor, need support

Hi,

I've encountered a weird issue with Traktor and its audio settings.
    I don't know what's up but there is something strange with the EQ settings and the BPM fader.
    I'm going to use the song that has bugged me the most with this issue, which is Activation (Getter Remix) by Downlink.
    The EQ settings are like so on the song (Keep in mind, I'm not using a live audio system):
    Highs: 62%
    Mids: 70%
    Lows: 75%

At this setting, the song sounds just the way it does on the album, only a little bass boosted. However since the BPM is at 124 BPM, which is unpractical, I changed it to 128. But when I change the tempo even by a decimal of the original, it does't sound good anymore and it becomes harder to EQ it.

is the an audio file problem? An audio output problem or is it just normal with audio in Traktor?

Please help me! this is urgent and I would seriously like to fix this.

Much appreciated!
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.
    - Supported by River Accorsi -

Have you got key lock engaged?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have you got key lock engaged?
    Ummm yea...
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.
    - Supported by River Accorsi -