Love my self mix

Default Love my self mix

I mix with traktor pro demo and a padkontrol. Everyday I record my 30 min training set via Ableton Live... And I just remarked I love listening to myself not that I am a great Dj... I am just learning and it's not bore me relistening to my set again and again

Tech Guru

I know exactly how you feel. It's fun listening to other dj's mix, via podcasts and the like, but when I'm listening to a set I've recorded myself, I find myself much more involved in the music. I'm always critiqueing myself, but I definitely feel "wow, thats exactly where I would have made the transition... oh wait!"

i like it when i've got something so right/good i think 'n'ah, f*ck off, that aint me'

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

Yeah man! like when you hit a build up just right, and beat em over the head with this sick little tune you searched for hours to find.... Its just like, did I just do that?

Its a good way to analyse your progress. as you get better you'll look back at some of your earliest recordings and laugh at your self.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

it's essential for the learning process. we have to critique our own work to evolve and grow.

although sometimes it's a bummer when you've done what you thought was an amazing mix and then you start picking out all the bad areas and have to go cry on your pillow for awhile lol.

if i do that i know i've done a great emo mix

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud