Ableton Live INTRO

Default Ableton Live INTRO

Ableton Live INTRO – a complete production environment for less than the price of a Plug-In!

Live INTRO is the starter-version of Ableton Live and the succeeder of Live 7 LE - but still an
    extremely powerful product with all the essential features of Ableton Live at an unbelievable low
    price with more features and loads of content!

The new Live INTRO has all the essential basic features as Ableton Live at a lower price and
    comes including a huge Library of Sounds from Hip Hop, Rock, Soul, Techno - Including 7 GB of
    Sampled Instruments, Drum Loops, Beats and Breaks, 200 Audio and MIDI Racks and Effects
    and 500 Instruments and Drum Kits from the Ableton Live SUITE library! Also included a Getting
    Started Manual, Integrated Step By Step Tutorials and Practical Song Templates!

7 Key-Features
    ● Studio Quality Recording up to 32 bit / 192 kHz
    ● Full REWIRE Support / Slave or Master
    ● 64 AUDIO Tracks / Unlimited MIDI Tracks
    ● Instant Mapping of MIDI Hardware, Controllers etc.
    ● MIDI Sync to other software / Incl. Impulse and Simpler
    ● Supports all VST and AU Instruments, Effects and Plug ins
    ● MAC OSX and WINDOWS XP / VISTA compatible

Retail Price
    STREET PRICE EUR 99,- incl. VAT

Because of the Able 10 – 10 YEARS of Ableton there is a FREE Upgrade to Live INTRO for every
    Live 6 LE and Live 7 LE users!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

I still have my Korg Nano discount coupon and I confirmed that I can use it to purchase Live Intro so my total cost is $49.00. I've read in other places that it's crippleware but that seems to be the opinion of those who use Live to do full-blown compositions. I only plan to use it with Maschine and/or Traktor so I think there are enough features for my use case.

Being that I am a total Ableton newb, I would love to hear some opinions on this. I just get the feeling that $49 is a damn good price to get my feet wet with Ableton.