Problems with my Akai LPD8.

Default Problems with my Akai LPD8.

Just picked up an Akai LPD8 today and broke it in 5 seconds wtf.

The usb connector literally bent and broke off now just rattles inside the unit.

What can i do, do you think they will replace it?

is there anyway i can fix this... this fucking thing cost me $80!!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

First, please make a subject that's understandable. Otherwise it looks like spam.

Second, it broke. Take it back to the store you got it from and tell them it was broken. If you just got it then you should be okay. If you ordered it from an online retailed see if there's an RMA process. If they won't take it back then come back to us. Most likely they will if you just got it, and if not, well, then who knows, maybe we can help.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Sorry really f*cking pissed off, really shitty night!

First off went to the club I was supposed to gig at, I had trouble at this club one night, got way to drunk and they said dont come back for 2 weeks. Show up tonight bouncer is being a dick says im not allowed in. I tell him I'm djing and he says "no your not". Im like wtf, so i call the owner he says its fine with him if the bouncer is cool with it, again the bouncer says no. So i took off and went to another club ended up seeing and old friend who offered me a hot new years gig which isnt too bad..

head home to be pissed off and try to figure out the new akai lpd8 and map it i plug in the cable and the usb thing comes loose and falls into the unit.

just a brutal night in general. I then get a txt from my bud who was at the club looking for me to spin saying the bouncer is spreading rumours that i spat vodka in peoples faces last time i was there

WTF IS THAT WHO DOES THAT?! Am I like some sort of vodka spitting cobra? Like cmon lol.

I dont get why this guy is such a duechebag. I realized i messed up one time, I walked out with beers outside and started drinking them but seriously i apologized to him and he said come back in 2 weeks.. that was like 3 months ago!!

i hate toronto.

ya i just bought it from Moog audio.. i will take it back there tommorow and let you know