Im Going To The Darkside Switching From NI To Serato or Should I? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Guru

It just feels like NI dont care about anything except selling expansion packs and hardware now.

So many small problems with Traktor that can be fixed with hours of development, and nothing happens for years.

The moderator meeting with NI Q&A over at the NI forums was very disappointing. Nothing but marketing speak and 'soon'.

Serato seems much more responsive, but I wonder if Im just thinking the grass is greener lols.

If my NI soundcard DVS soundcard died today, Id be taking a good look at Serato.

I felt also kind of bad for considering switching from Traktor to Serato.... (but that was back around Traktor 2.5).... Serato has better compatability with different files.... Whether MP4, Wav, or even certain mp3's.... Traktor has always given me a headache with art cover, and tags not being read / written properly...

Serato offers better track management imo...
    Like my page: [/B]www.facebook.com/djtruewind !

Tech Wizard

Personally, i use Traktor, serato, and VDJ8. I see them all as just tools. Each of them have their strengths and weaknesses. Based on what event or the size of the event, i choose which tool will work best.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234