Suggestion: country-specific subforums for Buy & Sell
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Default Suggestion: country-specific subforums for Buy & Sell

While most of DJTT's user come from the states, there are also other countries with a lot of people on here.

I'm German so the Buy & Sell section is pretty irrelevant for me, though I know there are quite a few Germans around here.
    An additional sub-forum inside the Buy & Sell-forum could help a lot.

Although I can understand that you don't want penalize users from other countries (you already do so ) a sub-forum for the most represented countries would really be a cool addition.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Tech Mentor

Oh, I like that idea! I think this idea would make B&S much more easier for the users

but if you put the country in the subject wouldn't that make it obvious what country it's in/from, as opposed to a sub-forum?

i can see you're point, but it's easy enough to highlight the location using the title, or start a german community group?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    but if you put the country in the subject wouldn't that make it obvious what country it's in/from
    maybe this + the shipping destination in the title... something like [US | Wolrdwide], [UK | Europe] or [US | US], ...
    Like this everybody can know from where is the seller & to where he'll send his stuffs...
    mintek on mixcloud | http://www.mixcloud.com/mintek/
    xone:92 | 2 x Kontrol X1 | 2 x cdj1000 mkII | pdx-2300 mkII pro | rp-dj 1200 | audio 8 dj | tsp 2.0.1 | live 8 suite | logic pro 9 | komplete 5

Tech Guru

it's just a matter of better moderation and feedback like you are doing now.
    Maybe some rules like what minimalmintek said above would be enough to b&s...
    I'm giving my 2 cents but I never had gone to that forum since I'm from Brazil and it's hard to import things here...