Traktor 1.2.2 Update...anyone done it?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traktor 1.2.2 Update...anyone done it?

Just wondering if anyone has done the 1.2.2 update for traktor pro and if you have and pos/neg feedback or have experienced any issues. Thanks

JT
    [Macbook 2.2ghz core 2, 4gb ram, 500gb 7200 Seagate Momentus HD, Western Digital 500gb external HD, Lion 10.7.2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter #67, Pioneer HDJ-2000, Traktor Pro 2

Hey,

Yeah i've been using it for about two weeks, everything seems the same, i mean ( TSP 1.2.2 still had the same problem as !.2.2, my midi controller that is mapped to gain channel B controllers the main level in the recording panel, its very fustrating. i've herd ppl on the Native Istruments site talking about donw grading to much earlier versions ( i might do the same) cheers

i mean ( TSP 1.2.2 still had the same problem as !.2.1*

Quote Originally Posted by m_nusjabberwocky View Post
    Hey,

Yeah i've been using it for about two weeks, everything seems the same, i mean ( TSP 1.2.2 still had the same problem as !.2.2, my midi controller that is mapped to gain channel B controllers the main level in the recording panel, its very fustrating. i've herd ppl on the Native Istruments site talking about donw grading to much earlier versions ( i might do the same) cheers
    Change your mapping?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Sadly i tried, with no results, its is a application glitch, just go on the native instruments traktor pro forum, there are alto of ppl that are downgrading

if I may quote myself here from an otus related thread:

"There's one thing that seems to be faulty with 1.2.2 though, sadly I can't really pinpoint the source of the problem:
    I import all my tracks into iTunes, and import them from there into traktor. Every track that I have imported since the update has this quirky problem: As soon it has been played to the end of the file and the player stops, I can't "rewind": the waveform disappears and and it can't be played anymore until it is being reloaded. Doesn't happen with older files. Sadly I can't tell if it's a traktor or an iTunes fault as I updated both roughly at the same time. (I use osx, might be different in windows)."

Maybe someone else with 1.2.2 could try to reproduce that...

I updated to Traktor Pro when the patch came out, worked out that my VCI has not had the firmware upgraded to 1.3 even though when I sent it back to be fixed they told me it had, since the latest patch not one single Tsi works, the ones i have tried have been maxone's who i have used since i got my vci and moony's 2 deck tsi, even Ean's works a bit but not properly because i don't have the fw upgrade.

main issue is the filter knobs just refuse to work, going to resolve this as i intend to upgrade to 1.3 and get the overlay asap, had a play on Alex Ketch's vci with the overlay and it's just more more fun

I upgraded to 1.2.2 when I got my mac this weekend and I'm super happy. I still have to regrid ~500 tracks because somehow my grids got too tight back when I upgraded to 1.2.1 on my PC. But at least I get to know my collection a bit better

I think NI should have released a guide to remap MIDI devices according to the changes they introduced back in 1.2. Most problems I hear about are rooted in the changed MIDI implementation and the non-midi-nerd's inability to fix it on their own.
    Last edited by gfocus; 11-10-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: typo
    Everytime you hit SYNC, an old paradigm dies a little.
    Setup: MBP 13", Audio Kontrol 1, VCI 100 1.3, Maschine, Traktor Pro 1.2.2

Tech Guru

I want to become a master midi-nerd
    I'm training to it!

I'll try to upgrade from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2 since I'm experiencing bugs on my version, traktor is stoping playing suddenly and I've to restart the traktor everytime that it happens

Tech Mentor

1.2.2 on Windows 7 (clean install) has been super stable! No issues yet, although I havent tried to record anything so we shall see how that works out lol...(had a nasty bug where recording would cause hang ups)
    Silly DJ loops are for kids!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast