Traktor and Midi Fighter Q&A Google Hangout on Air
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor and Midi Fighter Q&A Google Hangout on Air

Hey everybody, I'm doing a Google Hangout on Air where I'll be answering your questions about Native Instruments gear, Traktor, and the Midi Fighter. This idea was really inspired from when I first started learning to DJ with Traktor. Like a lot of you, I learned to DJ through trial and error, reading/watching tutorials, and coming to the forums whenever I needed help. While watching/reading tutorials was great there were so many times when I was left with more questions or sometimes tutorials would completely glaze over important details. Even now as I'm learning more about music production, I wish I could just sit-down with a producer that knows more than I do and ask burning questions.

The other reason I felt I needed to do this comes from my work as a live chat rep with DJ TechTools. I really love to help DJs and I've been able to do that through live chat/support, but I want to give a richer experience. One of the challenges with providing support through messages/emails is that there's no visuals. A problem that can be easily fixed/solved in person can take far longer to troubleshoot over text. This is especially a problem when it comes to mapping questions which can be very complex to explain. Rather then trying to explain these things with text, I want to be able to visually walk and talk you through the solution. If there's something that I skip over, you'll be able to ask for more detail.

The Hangout will be February 25th, 7:00pm CST and you can RSVP to the hangout here: https://plus.google.com/events/cn6da...ebfqujer2jtimk

Now there may be some questions that I may not have answers to, if that's the case I'll try to find the answer for you or point you towards someone or somewhere where you may be able to find the answer to your question. See you Wednesday!
    Last edited by rdej47; 02-23-2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: typo

Cool idea, I have also thought of doing something like this...just never have time to dedicate. Big ups for supporting the community!
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

i'll come in. I'd be happy to give my expertise also.

I think this is a fantastic thing man! and If you do them on the regular, more people will tune in each time.

Tech Guru

Happy to hear you guys are on board =)