Anybody live in the Pensacola, Fl area?
    Tech Wizard

Default Anybody live in the Pensacola, Fl area?

I am looking for someone to jam with locally but my main motive is I want to hang out and have someone teach me Traktor in and out. I am trying to transition from Serato and I bought a bunch of new Traktor gear and I feel like I have no idea what I am doing. If somebody wants to show me how to set up Traktor and jam out, I would love it. None of my friends locally spin records. I enjoy all kinds of music but turntablism and scratching is my sweet spot. Anybody wanna make a new friend?

The difference between serato and traktor is super insignifigant. Almost all the features are similar. Good luck on finding someone around your area tho m8. If you need any help people here will be glad to help you set up your computer and controller.

I'm located in Tallahassee and I've all but stopped mixing in Traktor so I guess I'm far from ideal. What's your setup like now?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Hi Im Shy View Post
    I'm located in Tallahassee and I've all but stopped mixing in Traktor so I guess I'm far from ideal. What's your setup like now?
    I recently got a Pioneer Djm-T1. Got it used without software but the mixer is mint. I love it, especially the crossfader. I got Traktor Pro 2 as well. I have been using Serato with a SL1 up until now. My set is the Djm-T1, Dicers, Kontrol X1, Technics 1200s, and I just got a brand new Maschine Mikro that I cannot wait to learn and integrate into my set up! I also have a pair of Tannoy reveal monitors. Can't complain.

The issue I am having is that I cannot get the timecode to work. I have my tables hooked up through the phone inputs but I get no sound other than deck A and it only comes through the cue on my mixer. No sound from any channel. Probably a simple fix for someone who knows traktor. Also, I want to use my Mikro as remix decks. To be honest I haven't had a ton of time to tinker with it but if anyone can offer some advice I would love their input. Thanks in advance. Below is a pic of my setup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

https://www.native-instruments.com/e...or-audio-10-6/

Follow that set up and let me know if it works.