Ean's " Rapid Track Prep Tool" (KeyBoard Mapping for Traktor)

Question Ean's " Rapid Track Prep Tool" (KeyBoard Mapping for Traktor)

I was wondering if anyone is having any issues with this mapping with Traktor 2.7.0?

Everything works great apart from when I set the load marker first (as instructed in the video) I can not adjust the beatgrid.

The only solution I have is to not set the load marker, check the beatgrid make any adjustments, then add the load marker at end before locking the track.

These tracks are from my linked iTunes folder if that makes any difference?

Hope you can help

Thanks Greg

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey gregshaw,

This most likely is a bug with iTunes integration rather than problem with the mapping since we couldn't produce the same issue. Is there a possibility for you to test this mapping on some other computers?

Thanks for getting back to me.

I tried this mapping on my friends Traktor system and also noticed the same issue. As soon as we press '1' on the keyboard to add a load marker we cannot adjust the beat grid with the [ ] keys. His tracks are in Traktor but I think they were originally imported from iTunes.

I have experimented with this further and this morning I imported some tracks into Traktor from a folder by passing itunes altogether. I was then able to add the load marker and still adjust the beat grid.

So it looks like I need to stay completely away from itunes even when importing tracks into traktor from itunes?

Tech Wizard

So I copied my iTunes playlist where i keep my tracks for DJing and copied them over to a folder on my desktop and then copied that into Traktor and it still didn't work. Any help with this? Also anyway I can keep everything in the order it is in iTunes? Does this mapping glitch your software to? I'm sorry for all the questions.