Question to Mods re. Buy/Sell
    Tech Convert

Default Question to Mods re. Buy/Sell

Hi

Ok, so I read the buy/sell rules before Christmas in anticipation of selling my VCI100 and sound card, but only just got round to writing the Ad just over a week ago. Since it's not been listed yet I guessed there must be some issue with it. So I read the rules again and have just discovered that as of last month you can now only post in the Buy & Sell forum if you have more than 50 forum posts (it used to be 5). That's a 10x increase, and I think I'm only on 8 or 9!

So I guess a question for the Moderators, do you offer any leeway on this type of thing? I'm only selling the VCI in-person so can't really scam anyone anyway.

Thanks

Sorry no. This has been under discussion for some time mate, get posting
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Sorry no. This has been under discussion for some time mate, get posting
    OK fair enough. But if you're going to have rules you should at least apply them fairly.

Why did this one get approved for example (with less than 50 posts)? http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=86682

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

We just recently changed the rule for B&S section. Your post can new get approved if you have at least 25 posts in the Forums.
    That guy is legit to post since he got 33 comments.

it really doesnt take much to reply to a bunch of threads... look i just got yet another post count..and finally a perfect 808!
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

811 by the time I read it, D!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

On the serious side, more and more people tend to just pop in/by to place their stuff and be gone.
    Next to the occasional visits, we would like to see some involvement of our users, having them know what to post, where and when; make sure we can tell people be more and more reliable and not just some scammer trying to rip off our much valued community members. (etc etc)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Convert

Ok, thanks guys