[House] Ted Hunter & Spencer Baird - Aries Music Festival Opening Set (Free Dl)

Default Ted Hunter & Spencer Baird - Aries Music Festival Opening Set (Free Dl)

Hey everyone! So myself and good friend Ted Hunter have teamed up and put together this 45 min house/techhouse set in order to open at a local music festival. I hate mix competitions but I am super proud of the mix we have put together so here is the soundcloud link for you all to enjoy! If you happen to like the mix and would like to support us the wavo link to the competition is included in the soundcloud track info and below. It would be awesome for you to toss it a heart but at the end of the day I'm just happy for people to check out the mix so enjoy!

Spencer Baird

https://soundcloud.com/iamspencerbai...al-opening-set

Tracklist:
    [1] Harry Romero & Armand Pena - Hands in the Air [Black Rock]
    [2] Stefano Noferini - The End (Club Mix) ] [SPINNIN' RECORDS]
    [3] Phunk Investigaon - Critical (Original Mix) [Great Stuff Recordings]
    [4] Mark Knight - In And Out (Original Club Mix)[Toolroom] w/ Odesza - Say My Name (Spencer Baird Edit) [ Free Download]
    [5] Jamie K & Giddy - Shake It Down [Zulu Records]
    [6] Pleasurekraft, Jaceo & Vedic - 313 (Detroit Calling)(Original Mix)[Bitten]
    [7] Tradelove - Whoomp! (Club Mix)[LoudBit]
    [8] Jerome Robins , Dolly Rockers - What About My Love (Etienne Ozborne & Peter Brown Remix)[Jungle Funk Recordings]
    [9] Chris Lake feat. Jareth Beatport - Helium (UMEK & Mike Vale Remix)[Ultra]
    [10] Nadia Ali, Starkillers & Alex Kenji - Pressure (Ted Hunter Remix)[Free Download]
    [11] Cirez D,Green Velvet & Harvard Bass- Lazer Beams On Off (Spencer Baird Epic 3.0 Re-Edit)[Free Download]

Wavo link:
    https://wavo.me/aries1/premierlife-d...Qz2rzKQFSc&v=1

Also any comments on the mix are always appreciated!