Looking for a program to extract files from folders

Default Looking for a program to extract files from folders

Hey guys I just d/l my google play music library and need to find a program that will extract multiple files from the folders that google has created for each artist. I have over 400 different artists and will not go through 400 different folders to get the files out of them. If you know of a program that can do what Im looking for please let me know by posting here thanks. Hopefully after the file its extracted the program will be able to put the files into another folder.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by bc6 View Post
    Hey guys I just d/l my google play music library and need to find a program that will extract multiple files from the folders that google has created for each artist. I have over 400 different artists and will not go through 400 different folders to get the files out of them. If you know of a program that can do what Im looking for please let me know by posting here thanks. Hopefully after the file its extracted the program will be able to put the files into another folder.
    Just do a search on the main containing folder for *.mp3 - it will show a list of all the files with that extension which you can copy/paste elsewhere.

Tech Guru

MediaMonkey is a great music manager than can easily to this for you.
    Denon X1600, NI X1 Mk1 & Mk2, MF Twister
    Kontrol S2, Maschine Mk1, APC 40
    Retired: VCI-100 Arcade (Signed #198/300))
    BFM 10x DR200 & 10x Titan 39

I'll give media monkey a try thanks soundinmotiondj, I'll see if that'll work deevey.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

This is what you want, mate. I've been using it for YEARS...

copy_all_to_folder.jpg

https://copy-all-to-one.jaleco.com

One of my (not so) secret weapons...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Just do a search on the main containing folder for *.mp3 - it will show a list of all the files with that extension which you can copy/paste elsewhere.
    +1 on this approach or write a folder automation (if you are on OS X) so new files get batch moved to the new location without you lifting a finger.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    +1 on this approach or write a folder automation (if you are on OS X) so new files get batch moved to the new location without you lifting a finger.
    Or just itunes (which I personally find is the best for organization) .. if I need all the MP3's from separate folders in a single location you can just make a playlist drag all the individual folders into the blank playlist window, and drag the tracks back out into any folder / usb key of your choice.