[Trance] Old Skool Pure Vinyl Trance Mix 09-03-2015
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Old Skool Pure Vinyl Trance Mix 09-03-2015

Finally got around to digging my turntables and vinyl out of my loft!! Relearning how to DJ on decks again, so there's a few dodgy transitions, but nothing major!! Any feedback is appreciated!!

Tracklist:

1: DJ Jean - The Launch
    2: Moloko - The Time Is Now
    3: Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
    4: Oxide & Neutrino - Bound 4 Da Reload
    5: Yomanda - Synth & Strings
    6: Storm - Time To Burn
    7: Watergate - Heart Of Asia
    8: Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation
    Last edited by robdquick; 03-11-2015 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Add Tracklist
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Will have to peep this later looks promising

Some big tracks in that list.

Its funny because I'm playing a beach party in a few weeks and I'm considering pulling out Zombie Nation to get a bit of a reaction from the dance floor.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Thanks guys, these are some of my favourite classic dance tunes, so I was excited to put them all together in a mix!

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Its funny because I'm playing a beach party in a few weeks and I'm considering pulling out Zombie Nation to get a bit of a reaction from the dance floor.
    That tune always goes down a treat!
    Last edited by robdquick; 03-12-2015 at 06:53 AM.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

It does always do wonders I've dropped it a few times in recent years and lately I've been having lots of fun dropping brainbug - nightmare (no Id arena mix) works great for my transition to more proggy trance from prog house.... Agh one of my favorites in this set is oxide & neutrino track ... All in all it's fairly decent vinyl mixing I know if I went to go mix vinyl now I'd likely produce the same quality mixing so pretty decent

Also been digging dropping PPK - resurrection ( a mas mix) for some breaks to kinda
    Break up my setsa bit

If ya wanna hear what I mean about the two tracks peep my latest monthly radio show thread in here I updated with the soundcloud link

Quote Originally Posted by ZxZDeViLZxZ View Post
    It does always do wonders I've dropped it a few times in recent years and lately I've been having lots of fun dropping brainbug - nightmare (no Id arena mix) works great for my transition to more proggy trance from prog house.... Agh one of my favorites in this set is oxide & neutrino track ... All in all it's fairly decent vinyl mixing I know if I went to go mix vinyl now I'd likely produce the same quality mixing so pretty decent

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback! I know I need to work on dropping in directly on the 1, sometimes it's a bit early, sometimes a bit late, but that will come with practise (Which I'm doing a lot of recently cause it's so much more fun mixing on vinyl!)

Never heard of Brainbug - Nightmare, will have to have a listen to it.

Also been digging dropping PPK - resurrection ( a mas mix) for some breaks to kinda
    Break up my setsa bit

Another one of my favourite tracks!

If ya wanna hear what I mean about the two tracks peep my latest monthly radio show thread in here I updated with the soundcloud link

I'll have to have a listen, I listen to your stuff on mixcloud on a weekly basis, so a 2 hour mix should be good!

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Yup I noticed the follow and repost appreciate it I know they get plays but it's interesting to hear who the comments all come from... Yeah brainbug nightmare soon as you hear in sure it'll be familiar.... Jules blasted it all over in 2000-2001 of i recall but that was the sinister strings mix which is nice but totally a trance mix can't be used to transition as I used the no id arena mix to do... Speaking of mixes will have to get one thrown up on mixcloud this weekwndp

Just had a listen to brainbug..... recognised it as soon as the main theme came in!

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast