DJ Agency's

Thread: DJ Agency's

Tech Mentor

Default DJ Agency's

Looking for a DJ agency, to keep my work load up and make some more gigs. Have seen quite a few on google search, £10 a month agencies (I don't mind trying it for a month to see if it works)

My question goes out to Uk residents! Has anyone used any agencies and got regular work? If so what site did you use?

Help would be appreciated!

Many thanks.

I haven't used a booking agency (I am thinking this is what you mean, yes?), but the thing I hear about them is the same as any other agent - you should not be paying them out of pocket. They get a share of your profits.

Quote Originally Posted by deathy View Post
    I haven't used a booking agency (I am thinking this is what you mean, yes?), but the thing I hear about them is the same as any other agent - you should not be paying them out of pocket. They get a share of your profits.
    Words of the wise^

Tech Wizard

An agency that you pay to be on? Thats hilarious. Are you releasing tunes? Do you have a good following on SC/MC/FB? If so, it shouldn't be too hard to get on one.

Yeah you do not pay an agency to be a part of the roster. You need to make yourself wanted by having good music released, press kits, etc.

In most creative fields, an agency that charges is almost invariably a scammer.

never pay for an agency...

the agency takes a cut of what you make, it is in their best interest to find you work. look at various agencies in your area, (google search - DJ agency X CITY) a few that come to mind are "bullitt" and "most wanted entertainment"