nano kontrol 2 problem

Default nano kontrol 2 problem

Hi,

I have the nano control 2, and i use it with ableton live 9 on mac.

I use the mute buttons to mute/unmute tracks in ableton, but the LED is not acting as it should.
    It doesn't match the ableton track, basically the mute lights on the control just seem to stay on.

I have opened the korg control editor, selected my device, but i can't seem to see what to do from here. I have gone to 'common' and selected LED - external' then clicked 'communication - write scene data' but its still the same in ableton.

any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Hey Tom,

Have you made any changes to in the editor software before this issue appeared? I'd try to reset the unit to the factory settings or have load the correct settings file eventually. (don't take this for 100%, I don't have any experience with that controller)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hey Tom,

Have you made any changes to in the editor software before this issue appeared? I'd try to reset the unit to the factory settings or have load the correct settings file eventually. (don't take this for 100%, I don't have any experience with that controller)
    hey stewe, no i haven't changed anything in the editor before. it is very strange, maybe a reset, not sure how though, is the way to go.

Have you set up the NanoKontrol properly in Live?

It should be set to use "Mackie Control"...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have you set up the NanoKontrol properly in Live?

It should be set to use "Mackie Control"...
    yes done that, it works fine and everything, its just the LED's don't correspond with whats going on on screen, e.g muting tracks