Did you Successfully Upgrade your firmware? - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

there's one that comes with traktor, but it'll only work if you start your VCI up in fw 1.2 mode.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Hmm, so i will have to update the firmware again to 1.2 ? Don't want to, to be honest.
    The thing is, all the buttons are mapped to other things. I have the classic lay-out, no overlay or something.

Tech Wizard

double post
    Last edited by kaos; 05-19-2011 at 12:12 PM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Do you have the in out ports selected for the mapping you're trying to use in the controller manager?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

How do you mean? Don't understand that.
    I just want to use the normal buttons on the standard VCI-100. When i load up the standard Traktor TSI, the jogwheels won't work. So i load up the newest DJTT TSI, but then all the buttons are different.

The DJTT layout is a lot better and more intuitive than the standard one, you just need to get used to it. You could pick up an overlay, or just relabel the buttons to the DJTT functions. In terms of using fw1.2 there's a way of loading the VCI in 1.2 mode without reflashing it, you just have to hold something down while you power it up. Can't remember what it is, but there's a video about it around here somewhere.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Well, i don't like the DJTT TSI at all. I don't want all the fancy effect jogwheel functions and double shift buttons, etc etc.

I remapped the whole thing yesterday to the standard settings. I just don't understand how the jogwheel works. I got it half working. When a track plays and i touch the platter, he stops, but turns on again within 1 second. Very weird.

When i want to copy the DJTT jogwheel settings i am getting crazy, because the functions are all over the place. Doesn't anybody use the vci-100 in a standard way ? Hard to believe that.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You can adjust the sensitivity of the touch sensor on the jog. That might be what your problem is or it could be the interaction mode of that setting in the tsi.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920