Quick help question: Broadcasting with an Audio 6

Default Quick help question: Broadcasting with an Audio 6

Would just like to say thanks in advance as this will probably be really easy to solve but I have been doing a weekly internet radio show using X2 Turntables, Traktor scratch Pro/audio 6, a 4 channel mixer and my macbook. It has been working for me perfect by having a RCA coming out of the record out of the mixer and into the headphone/jack input of the Macbook.

But now I have lost the 4 channel mixer and am using an midi mixer (internal mixing now) with the same set up as above, the only thing is I don't have a record out anymore so need for the RCA to come out of the Audio 6 and into the headphone port of the MB.

So the question is do I have them coming out the main in at the front of the Audio 6, if so what settings do I have to change in Traktor?

By the way the program I am using is B.U.T.T.

Thank you
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018

Oops looks like I've posted this on the wrong site/forum , I'll head over to the NI for some help ��
    x2 Pioneer CDJ 1000mk3, NI Kontrol Z2, x2 Kontrol D2, Traktor 3, MacBook Pro & MacBook Air 2018