Traktor 1.2.2 update problems
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor 1.2.2 update problems

has anybody else had issues with the 1.2.2 update. I DL lastnight & the problem Im having is that it has uninstalled my previous version & has yet to finish installing the update. I still have the little staus bar saying this may take a few minutes. I canceled it & started over now & Im having the same issue. The major concern of mine is that my older version was removed & now there is no Traktor file @ all. Ouch!

same problem I am having !!! u ever fix it?

this sux ....
    2x Technics M5G :: Traktor 3.4/PRO2 :: Vestax VCI-100
    M-Audio Ultra :: Macbook Pro 13" 2010

Tech Wizard

No bro, this really sux. I contacted NI tech support but still havnt got a response. 1.2.1 isnt even availible to dl again either. This was the worst idea to update but I was having problems with cross signals in my mapping & this update was supposed to fix this. Im pissed I have a gig tomorrow & now Im going to have to play cd's!! WTF!

Tech Wizard

I had to go back & DL to version 1.1.2 and this DL with no problems. The prob def lies in the new update. At least I have Traktor back though.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Solo View Post
    same problem I am having !!! u ever fix it?

this sux ....

Hey man I got this to work. Instead of Dl from the site. open traktor and go to the help menu and update from there. Im not sure if they fixed it or if it was just this approach. Buy Im up & running.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by joshrobbs View Post
    No bro, this really sux. I contacted NI tech support but still havnt got a response. 1.2.1 isnt even availible to dl again either. This was the worst idea to update but I was having problems with cross signals in my mapping & this update was supposed to fix this. Im pissed I have a gig tomorrow & now Im going to have to play cd's!! WTF!
    Man, always have a restore point before you upgrade something so critical like your main working software. Ean wrote an article about back-up online check that latter when you've solved your problem.

I can't help you because I'm still at 1.2.1 version