Warehouse parties

Default Warehouse parties

I've been wanting to dI a warehouse party for a while and I just recently met someone who has organized at least one. I guess my question is how do you personally to about promoting your club nights or events. I know that the key to a successful night is promotion but I'm not sure where to start
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

I see your in NYC. Vitiman B is a breakbeat crew that throws really solid parties. Lot of us underground guys are gonna be there, you should check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/events/365289253666265/

If you wanna come through, hit me up.

Tech Wizard

Depends on how legit this warehouse is. I threw a warehouse party in Feb and it was a success. My crew and I sold about 250 tickets through word of mouth. Yeah this was that kind of warehouse party. Once they got a ticket, they had access to the event page to see the line up and address.. That party went off without any issues.

lol I've only thrown one warehouse party in my live. When i was 20 I worked in a big warehouse and like a stupid idiot, thought it was a good idea do invite like 25 friends for a little dance party and some beer pong. Well...ended up about 500 people showing up and it turned into a drug and booze fueled shit show.

Needless to say it was REALLY fun!!! but I spent all day Sunday cleaning up, and fixing holes in walls and remounting bathroom doors that been ripped off...

It was a pretty bad idea from the get-go and there was no planning or security at all. But hey it was the truest definition of a "warehouse party" lol thankfully the cops never showed up.

Just be VERY careful, and plan well, and have good security....That's my story hopefully you can take a little wisdom away from it haha

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    I see your in NYC. Vitiman B is a breakbeat crew that throws really solid parties. Lot of us underground guys are gonna be there, you should check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/events/365289253666265/

If you wanna come through, hit me up.
    I'll definitely have to check it out when I get back to the city. Sadly I won't be back for another 2 months or so.
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    lol I've only thrown one warehouse party in my live. When i was 20 I worked in a big warehouse and like a stupid idiot, thought it was a good idea do invite like 25 friends for a little dance party and some beer pong. Well...ended up about 500 people showing up and it turned into a drug and booze fueled shit show.

Needless to say it was REALLY fun!!! but I spent all day Sunday cleaning up, and fixing holes in walls and remounting bathroom doors that been ripped off...

It was a pretty bad idea from the get-go and there was no planning or security at all. But hey it was the truest definition of a "warehouse party" lol thankfully the cops never showed up.

Just be VERY careful, and plan well, and have good security....That's my story hopefully you can take a little wisdom away from it haha
    From what I've been told for a good friend of mine, they have the whole security thing taken care of. It's more the promotional aspect that is lacking. I want to approach them with some solid promotional tactics, since everything else can be taken care of for the most part.
    SoundCloud YouTube