An app to help DJs to get more followers on social networks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Well we have one here called Spybar that's pretty straight forward like that... Strictly underground techno/tech house type of stuff. I just know that most people(at least that I know) go based on whos DJing. Otherwise they'll find a recognizable name and just go somewhere else.
    with us, the artists run the shows. back in ottawa we had ritual nights and psylabus both trance/psy shows. we ran events at special venues that catered to real art/music. depending on the venue we were at we had anywhere from 40-400 people on average. our "clients" as my friend like to call them, were there strictly for the music and the experience

Quote Originally Posted by calgarc View Post
    with us, the artists run the shows. back in ottawa we had ritual nights and psylabus both trance/psy shows. we ran events at special venues that catered to real art/music. depending on the venue we were at we had anywhere from 40-400 people on average. our "clients" as my friend like to call them, were there strictly for the music and the experience
    I wish it were like that everywhere. It's not so common anymore from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    I wish it were like that everywhere. It's not so common anymore from what I can see.
    all i can say is... it does not pay the bills lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12