Traktor (Scratch) Pro 2.8 - Rane MP2015 Scratch Certification amongst other things!

Default Traktor (Scratch) Pro 2.8 - Rane MP2015 Scratch Certification amongst other things!

So along with the release software for the D2, official (non-beta) HID support for XDJ1000 and CDJ900NXS, and 64bit Architecture, the lucky few with the new Rane MP2015 get Scratch Certification!

From the upcoming release notes:

1.11. Rane MP2015 Scratch Certification

The Rane MP2015 rotary mixer is now Scratch Certified and can be used as an audio interface for TRAKTOR PRO in conjunction with Timecode vinyl and/or CDs.

Awesome! Now to save up some cash for one of them
    Main Gig Comp - MacBook Air 11" 1.3GHz i5, 4GB, 512GB, OS X 10.12.6
    Gig Gear - TSP 2.6.8 & 2.11.2, Kontrol X1mk2 (x2), D2 (x2), S5, Xone:92, Xone:PX5, CDJ-2000 (x2), DDJ-XP1 ... Rekordbox DJ 5 with a few packs ...
    Plenty of studio gear and not enough time ... and a few Nexo PA systems

DJTT #1 setup pimp 2012

That's great news!

Quote Originally Posted by frankle View Post
    From the upcoming release notes:

1.11. Rane MP2015 Scratch Certification

The Rane MP2015 rotary mixer is now Scratch Certified and can be used as an audio interface for TRAKTOR PRO in conjunction with Timecode vinyl and/or CDs.
    I'm all out of excuses not to get a MP2015 now. All I need to do now is convince the wife to sell one of her kidneys. I mean she has 2, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by frankle View Post
    ...can be used as an audio interface for TRAKTOR PRO in conjunction with Timecode vinyl and/or CDs.
    Shouldn't that be Traktor SCRATCH Pro? It's probably just a typo, it just annoys me to no end that with OEM's you have to watch for every word in their marketing linguo

Also, what do you think this means for Serato DJ DVS option? Club Kit instead of "Serato DJ enabled"?
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Guru

My guess is that it will be fully featured for all flagship DVS systems. Firstly, this is like the Rolls-Royce of mixers, you're not going to get any half measures with these guys, and secondly unlike Pioneer, Rane doesn't have to consider the impact on sales of it's CDJ range when encouraging laptop use.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1