TP 2.8.0 is available in ServiceCenter - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I installed the update and played with it for awhile. I tried making it crash and had no success. No hang ups or glitches and I really tried by clicking around like a mad man. Big improvement considering 2.7.3 was useless.

I decided to become a guinea pig and go with the new update and so far no issues. I imported 1500 tracks, 2 playlists and 1 remix set and Im golden
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Tech Wizard

Works great with my DJM 900, CDJs and 1210s! Been a while since I've had a fun mix session at home.

karamel you need to make sure you have installed the 32bit version of Traktor
    Don't think you can get 64 bit Pioneer drivers? But I may be mistaken.
    SC | MC

Do you have a 64bit version of Windows?
    If so it will automatically install the 64bit version of Traktor from this update.

If you have a 64-bit operating system, the Installer will have installed the 64-bit version of the application by default and you will need to take a few extra steps to run the 32-bit version detailed in the readme.
    SC | MC

Tech Wizard

I use a Novation Audiohub 2x4 and did the upgrade. The Audiohub and the 64bit or the 32bit version of Traktor 2.8 did not like each other. Traktor starts ok but the audio icon in the main display is orange in both versions. Also in control panel when you go to adjust the audio settings the audio hub panel will only open in the 32 bit Traktor. Opening the panel in the 64bit version crashes Traktor. Audio plays but every now and again I get an audio crackle. Have rolled back to 2.7.3 and set the processor affinity to use 3 of the 4 cores with its priority set to high. This was stable configuration for me. Will wait on either Novation or NI or further info from the community.
    midi fighter twister, denon sc2000, launchpad mini, behringer mm1, behringer dv1, NI audio 2, traktor pro 2, 2xNumark TTX1, Gemini PS02 usb

Code:
    1. Go to "C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Traktor 2". In this folder you will find the current 64-bit version of TRAKTOR PRO called “Traktor.exe”. Please rename this to “Traktor64.exe” so that you have a backup of this version.

2. Please then open the “x86” subfolder. You will find another "Traktor.exe" inside. This is the 32-bit version of TRAKTOR PRO. Please move or copy this application up one sub-folder to the "C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Traktor 2"folder.

3. Now launch this newly copied "Traktor.exe"—this will now be the 32-bit version of TRAKTOR PRO.
    SC | MC

Tech Wizard

I grabbed it last night as my d2 arrived early... I didn't notice anything different in the two hours I spent with it.

Tech Wizard

I'm a total apple scrub, as this is my first macbook used solely for DJing. Its a 2010 15 inch with a i5 2.5 (or 2.4?) Ghz processor & 8gb of RAM. Will I see any benefit from this 64 bit architecture on Yosemite?

Anyone using 2.8 with a DJM-850?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast