TP 2.8.0 is available in ServiceCenter - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ekwipt View Post
    Traktor 32 but and 64 but? How do you start the different versions?
    For windows starting with the clean install follow the file path in the NI notes until you see Traktor.exe. Copy and paste this file in the same location. Right click the new copied file and rename Traktor_64. Right click this file and click send to desktop and the "as shortcut" option. Then follow the NI notes copying the Traktor.exe in the x86 folder to the same location as your traktor_64. You should see the x86 folder just above where you are in explorer. Rename the copied file to Traktor_32. Right click and send to desktop "as shortcut". You now have three desktop icons. 1 for Traktor your safe starting point. 1 for Traktor_64 (this does the same thing as the safe starting point) and 1 for Traktor_32. I would settle one one version and rename as per the NI notes when you're happy so you have one Traktor.exe. I do this with my previous version backup after upgrading. Helps jump back and forth to compare. (see the blog article as to how to do that). Don't try this unless confident and always keep the originals as backups.
    midi fighter twister, denon sc2000, launchpad mini, behringer mm1, behringer dv1, NI audio 2, traktor pro 2, 2xNumark TTX1, Gemini PS02 usb

Im not sure whats going on with my setup but I had some strange things going on. The load indicator was pinned red, The memory usage was 584MB and wouldnt clear with a restart of the program however a reboot and reinstall of Z1 driver and I'm good once again. The load indicator now barely move at all, Man that was some weird stuff scared the crap out of me lol.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Have you tried the 32 bit version?
    If it worked before it should work now - if not use the last version that worked.
    It will be in your backup folder >
    C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Traktor 2\Backup (if default install)
    SC | MC

I just upgraded and gave it a spin on my 2009 MBP with 2 Denon SC2900's used as controllers and the Denon X1700 as my soundcard. No issues, rock solid for 2+ hours. I'll try with my F1 connected later.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

About to do some testing myself. Double full backup first*protip*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by griffkpuk View Post
    For windows starting with the clean install follow the file path in the NI notes until you see Traktor.exe. Copy and paste this file in the same location. Right click the new copied file and rename Traktor_64. Right click this file and click send to desktop and the "as shortcut" option. Then follow the NI notes copying the Traktor.exe in the x86 folder to the same location as your traktor_64. You should see the x86 folder just above where you are in explorer. Rename the copied file to Traktor_32. Right click and send to desktop "as shortcut". You now have three desktop icons. 1 for Traktor your safe starting point. 1 for Traktor_64 (this does the same thing as the safe starting point) and 1 for Traktor_32. I would settle one one version and rename as per the NI notes when you're happy so you have one Traktor.exe. I do this with my previous version backup after upgrading. Helps jump back and forth to compare. (see the blog article as to how to do that). Don't try this unless confident and always keep the originals as backups.
    thanks I'm using Mac I shove said, any one else??

I installed and it's the first time i fuvked up and accidentally started with a new collection, i was searching google how to bring back my old collection mml and my controller setups, it's a m amor pain in the ass IMO, but what ever it was my fault for not reading everything properly

Tested 2.8 on macbook pro, did thorough test and yes it is rather stable.. played over 7 hours with vinyl timecode and had no issues, then moved to test with CD timecode, and came up with this issue, when in absolute mode no issues, however when in relative mode, pressing play is inconsitant, the track will jump back into the pre intro or 2 beats then continue to play... Below is a li k to video to see the issue. Besides that found it rather stable considering how bad recent releases have been, this is was there way back in like version 2.3 or something, got sorted but seems has made its way back again.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Seems like NI finally listened and put out an update to make Traktor more stable instead of adding more bells and whistles.
    This is the first update I have installed in almost a year and it runs better than ever!!
    Great to hear this! Thank you!
    Running: MB Pro quad 2.8, 4gigs ram, Traktor Pro with latest update, S4, F1(may return in favor of coming m3dpro!

Tech Wizard

Woohoo!!!
    Running: MB Pro quad 2.8, 4gigs ram, Traktor Pro with latest update, S4, F1(may return in favor of coming m3dpro!

Tech Convert

I'm having issues with the preparation list, isn't anyone else? If you remove tracks from the prep list, the little diamond icon that appears in your track collection will still be shown next to the track. I quite like this feature and has made me doubt this update. I'm on Win7 using the 64 bit version.
    You can find my mixcloud at: http://www.mixcloud.com/FlashPee and my soundcloud at: http://soundcloud.com/auxiliaryoutput

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast