Traktor one shots/Remix decks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor one shots/Remix decks

Hi guys whats the best way of using one shot samples and DJ shout outsIn Traktor? Im using traktor scratch with 2 cdjs, so if i set up a remix deck, would i have to connect it to a channel on my a6? Is there a way i can just do one shots without an extra channel. I can load it and play it on a deck but it ends to quick. So much easier on a remix deck!

Gigs tonight. Help people!

Tech Mentor

The remix deck device would be USB, so no, you wouldn't route it through your A6 which is just for a 'player' (cdjs or turntables).

The Midi Fighter is the obvious choice... but you can basically use any midi device.

Tech Mentor

Thanks for the reply. SO theres no way i could do it straight off traktor on my laptop?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Macco View Post
    Thanks for the reply. SO theres no way i could do it straight off traktor on my laptop?
    you should be able to map some keyboard keys to cells? i've never attempted it though.

Tech Mentor

I mean, i have set it up so deck c is a remix deck with samples. But you cant hear them at all?

You can run 3 track decks + a remix deck with the A6. The Remix Deck and Deck C will use the same channel. I use this setup for my radio show, and use a custom remix deck set to drop the station IDs and bumpers.
    Last edited by Jester; 05-01-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    You can run 3 track decks + a remix deck with the A6. The Remix Deck and Deck C will use the same channel. I use this setup for my radio show, and use a custom remix deck set to drop the station IDs and bumpers.
    Sorry for the late reply! Were would i wire the 3rd deck/remix deck? The only available inputs and outputs are the MAIN connections. Which are on the front. Can i use them?

yep
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macco View Post
    Way

https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/4257

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    So were would i wire it to? I dont ave a 3rd deck? as in a CDJ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast