Club Setup in Denver

Default Club Setup in Denver

Hey all!!!

I'm in the Denver area and I want to learn CDJ's. It's $900 a week to rent a club standard kit which is mental so I'm not going that route. Anyone got two Rekordbox CDJ's and a DJM-900 (preferably) I could practice on?? Gotta learn CDJs in like the next two weeks. TIA.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

WHo the hell you looking to rent from? That's damn steep.

The GC on either Colorado or County Line had a CDJ 1000 or two last I looked (last week I think?) at a decent price. You'd be on your own for a mixer though.

Where are you playing in two weeks?
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    WHo the hell you looking to rent from? That's damn steep.

The GC on either Colorado or County Line had a CDJ 1000 or two last I looked (last week I think?) at a decent price. You'd be on your own for a mixer though.

Where are you playing in two weeks?
    That quote is Guitar Center for two 2000's and a 900.

It's a fairly large venue and nothing is 100% so I won't say anything just yet.

Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman View Post
    It's a fairly large venue and nothing is 100% so I won't say anything just yet.
    The Church? Does that place still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Schalenberg View Post
    The Church? Does that place still exist?
    No and yes.

There aren't too many very large venues in Denver anymore, so I'm guessing it's one of three places.

Let me try to track down a buddy who's in cahoots with a dude that rents stuff out and see if I can't get you a better price.

BTW, stopped in GC on County Line today for some cables - they have one CDJ1000 at $300 or $350.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

There aren't too many very large venues in Denver anymore, so I'm guessing it's one of three places.
    Not in Denver. Haha East Coast.

Let me try to track down a buddy who's in cahoots with a dude that rents stuff out and see if I can't get you a better price.
    Thanks mang!! Or even a homie that will let me learn on their shit.

BTW, stopped in GC on County Line today for some cables - they have one CDJ1000 at $300 or $350.
    No Rekordbox tho

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman View Post
    Not in Denver. Haha East Coast.

Thanks mang!! Or even a homie that will let me learn on their shit.

No Rekordbox tho
    Rekordbox is the simplified way of running Scratch Pro. If you can setup CDjs with Traktor and spin then you'll have no sweat with Rekordbox.

Tech Wizard

When do you need this done by exactly. I may be able to work something out next week.
    Running: MB Pro quad 2.8, 4gigs ram, Traktor Pro with latest update, S4, F1(may return in favor of coming m3dpro!